Challenging and motivating
In depth conversations with mentors and peers help Fellows develop new perspectives on their research and career paths
Constructive and collegial
Members of the IMPACT community respect and strengthen one another’s work.
Engaging and energizing
IMPACT Fellows feel a renewed commitment to their research and a reinvigorated sense of direction.
In IMPACT, which supplements your advanced training, you will be challenged to refine your research focus and to identify the most promising paths to achieve real-world impact. Expert faculty from a broad range of institutions and companies in the Boston area will help you reflect on your work to both gain new insights into your approach, as well as learn how to share your story with others. IMPACT alumni feel energized and a new sense of direction for their work.
IMPACT is open to applicants from all institutions in the region.
Group mentoring, 1:1 advising, and community engagement will help you:
- Understand your research and career from a broader perspective
- Identify actionable opportunities to strengthen your work’s focus
- Expand your professional network for lasting, valuable relationships
- Express your research mission with clarity and power to attract collaborators and support
- Heighten the potential of your research to achieve real-world impact